This was an okay read. The book leaves you wanting more, even if you are FREAKING out from the thriller. It was interesting to see how a good guy turned into the criminal. After reading this book it left me thinking… Jude oh Jude.
This book is about 2 girls who decide to go on a hiking trip for spring break. Instead of an ordinary spring break they expect to have. A blizzard forces them to abandon their car, to find the nearest shelter. They accept the hospitality of 2 handsome men who turn out to be fugitives and take the 2 girls hostage. While being kidnapped 1 of the girls, Britt begins to fall in love with her capturer.
Bad points about the book:
- Britt was stupid
- Why did they leave the car to head into the woods??
- And yes, leave the food there too
- Didn’t Britt train for the trip? How come she didn’t use any skills she acquired from training TO SURVIVE?
- She trusted 2 men she did not know.
- The book was so predictable
- at the beginning of the book I knew calvin was the killer (IT WAS OBVIOUS)
- She had weird second thoughts on everything “Mason is my capturer, but I like him. No, I don’t and blah, blah blah.”
- Korbie was not her best friend but her sister? like what?
- Korbie is mental in my head “Yes, Britt. Calvin is helping you by hurting you, trust him.” UM, NOOO. YOU PHYCO.
Until next time,